Do you want to know?

4:28 PM

I don't have the courage to tell you how much you mean to me, how much it means to me that you love me, how much I smile when your hair preclude your vision, how much it makes sense to be with you, how much it hurts not to, how much I love you.

But I can tell you something. But only if you want me to.

Do you want to know why I tell you idiotic things about my day, even though I know it's probably nothing in front of the grandeur adventure which is your life?

Do you want to know why I'm always smiling while talking to you, to hell with the fact that whether I am about to die in three seconds or live?

Do you want to know why you can pick me up from the deepest of the pits and walk me past the world's toughest land-mines and make me smile on the weepiest day of the world?

Do you want to know if I ever think about losing you, and how much I sweat, and shiver, and walk from my bed to the door and back when I picture myself living a life without you?

Do you want to know how scary it gets when I think of a future which doesn't chirp with the sound of your laughter?

Do you want to know?

Maybe you don't. And that's okay.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your feedback :)