The fault in our balloons : A Parody.1:39 PM
"TFIOS isset to make you cry", said NYT. And almosteverybody nerdfighter has read the book and liked the way Hazel fell kn love with Augustus, slowly and then all at once. We, however, decided to make a differenct version of the fault put forward by Shakespeare in Julius Ceaser.. Howabout balloons?
I mean, The fault in our balloons? Sounds good, right. Delicioly deflatable, infact.
Here's a list of quotes we thought of on the grounds of TFIOS.
[ To all those who dont know what TFIOS is, Please. D.I.E. ]
1.I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend.
2. It's a metaphor, see: You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing.
3. Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you.
4. Sleepyness is one of the side-effects of cancer.
5. Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.
6. But then the fault is not in our stars, but in ourselves.
7. The world wasn't made for us, we were made for the world.
8. My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.
9. You dont get to choose if you get hurt in this world..but you do have some say who hurts you.
10. The world is not a wish-granting factory.
11. I fell in love the way you fall sleep: slowly, and then all at once.
Isn't that beautiful? Yes it is, and We're not in the business of denying ourselves the simple pleasure of saying true things.
ThankYou Mr.Green. TFIOS was amazing. What about TFIOB?
In collaboration with : Wayfaring Silhouettes