Top 10 Hunger Games quotes

4:56 PM

Here are my favourite quotes from the book The Hunger Games[Part 1]. These are the ones that really struck a chord[In no particular order].
#1"One time, My mother told me that I always eat like I'll never see food again. And I said, 'I won't unless I bring it home.' That shut her up."
           -Katniss, The Hunger Games
#2 "The one thing that distracts me at all is the view from the windows as we sail over the city and then to the wilderness beyond. This is what the birds see. Only they're free and safe. The very opposite of me."
           -Katniss, The Hunger Games
#3 "Stupid people are dangerous."
          -Katniss, The Hunger Games
#4 "Her head cradled on my shoulder has given me a sense of security. I realise, for the first time, how very lonely I've been in the arena.
How comforting the presence of another human being can be."
         -Katniss, The Hunger Games
#5  "Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it."
        -Peeta, The Hunger Games
#6 "Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying."
        -Peeta, The Hunger Games
#7 "You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope."
       -Katniss, The Hunger Games
#8 "I can feel Peeta press his forehead into my temple and he asks, 'So now that you've got me, what are you going to do with me?' I turn into him. 'Put you somewhere you can't get hurt."
     -Peeta and Katniss, The Hunger Games
#9 "For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first."
      -Katniss, The Hunger Games
#10 "Destroying things is much easier than making them."
      -Katniss, The Hunger Games
P.S. The book is enthralling. A must read! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your feedback :)