Love is the tragic happiness of life

11:07 AM

Love is amazing yet awful.

It gives you wings and it devastates your legs. It is the most amazing feeling in the world to know that someone loves you so much that they'll kiss a lion for you.

Yet, we take so much time figuring out who that person is.

First love is ever-lasting. No matter how many girls/guys you meet, you'll never forget your Robin and She'll never forget her Ted. No matter WHAT.



Just the thought of her being with someone else destroys my heart, breaks it into pieces; pieces I'll never be able to stick.

I wish Love was not so cruel. I wish looks did not matter. I wish it was all easy. But it isn't. How the devil would it be?

I wish I could tell her that I love her without making her think of me as a mice stuck on a heated pan.

I wish the fear of rejection did not exist.

I wish she was not so shy to let her feelings out of her high-walled heart. I was not the supplier of the cement, anyway.

The hardest thing to do is to try to heal the heart you never broke.. and then you have healed it, the only thing left is the fact that the heart is healed and what's even worse is the fact that there is no possibility that the heart will recognize you after your job is done.

I wish she knew it. I wish.

But sadly, sadly, the world is not a wish granting factory. I wish it was.

I don’t get the idea behind making two people meet each other and make them fall in love and then, when they are too much into each other, kill the cupid. What the hell?



Love is the best thing we do. Yet it’s the only thing worse than Death; at least you don’t have to live after the latter one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your feedback :)