Maybe they're right.

11:34 PM

Maybe people are right.

They say I'll never be able to achieve success. They say I don't even have the knowledge to pass in the secondary examinations.

I don't know how to talk to people. I don't know how to be good in social situations. I am a very lazy guy. I won't pickup the pillow unless I really need it.

My room is always a mess. I don't know how to prepare my bed. I don't know how to drive a car. I don't know how to be a successful public speaker. I don't know how to make my own favorite dish. I'm a really bad human being. I'm single. I am careless. I am not as handsome as Brad Pitt. I'm a sleep-lover. I'm a foodie.

I don't want to follow stupid traditions.
I want to change the system cause
According to me the present one badly requisites reform. I want to follow my dreams. I don't want to do what everybody else is doing to make a similar living as theirs. I want my own life. I want freedom. I want to wake up and do what I want to do. I don't want to be compared. I don't like that. I don't want to do what others are best at. I want to follow my passion. I want to be successful. Not in the way society rates success. But in a way I feel satisfied. I want to feel alive. I want to jump off my own house's terrace in London on 27 June 2025 with a life guard belt and celebrate my Birthday. I love to be alone. I have very few friends. I don't like to party. I'm an introvert.

I suck at Physics. I make mistakes. My interests tend to change. I first wanted to be a Cricketer. Then a pilot. Then an engineer. Then Google's CEO. Then A writer. Then a Photographer. Then a Travel Writer.  Then a writer.  See, My interests constantly change.

They say I'm a loser. They say I'm different. They say I'm a bad person. They say I'm a failure.

Maybe they're right. Maybe I'm a loser.

-- A Misfit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your feedback :)